Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Introduction

Photobucket



Hello, Friend.
I'm Alyssa, and this is my humble little blog. I'm a twenty-one year old born and raised in Georgia. I love sweet tea, daisies, rain storms, sharks, love letters, and Coca-Cola. I believe in wishes, daydreams, and love at first sight; old souls and soulmates, and learning from experience while never letting go of your dreams. I am a lover, a dreamer, and a romantic. I hold the conviction that every human being has beauty inside of them. I believe in the stars.
I love to laugh, and to make others laugh. I'm very honest about how I feel. I'm working on practicing what I preach, and trying to teach my daughter how to live her life with love. I trust in God above all others, and am learning how to live my life with an open heart and open hands.
I'm so excited to take this journey, and hopeful that I will make new friends along the way. I am very friendly and love to talk to people. Don't be shy! Feel free to talk to me about anything.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment