Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Well, I have decided.

Hello Friends!

So I wrote yesterday that I was considering starting a vlog. I thought on it all last night, talked to a few of my friends about it, laid in my bed and thought about it until I fell asleep. Then I woke up, and started all over. So I've decided. I'm going to do it.

I mean, why not, right? I don't see any cons, except that a ton of people that I've never met could potentially come out of the woodwork to say how much they hate me. But I think that might be the worst to come out of it. With nothing else holding me back, I'm going to go for it!

I have to say, I'm thrilled. It will be something totally new for me. This blog itself is something new to me. I've never been able to keep a steady one. But the vlog will be able to take it to an entirely new level. I'm not going to abandon this sweet baby blog however. It's still in it's infancy for crying out loud! Also, I tend to write better when I can't figure out what to say with my voice. I'm not sure if that makes sense. I'm able to go into more depth without sounding like I'm rambling when I write. I'm able to pause and think on things without pressure. I have always preferred writing, so there's no way I'm leaving Sharks and Sentiment behind. Which, by the way, will also be the name of my vlog channel once it's up and running. I am in love with the name, and I identify it so well that I simply can't see leaving it behind. So now there will be a double dose of Sharks and Sentiment. Hoorayyy!!!!! I'm so excited. I hope everyone will come along with me on this new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment