Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vlogging, day one.

Hello, Friends!

So today was to be my first day of vlogging. It's not as simple as I thought it would be. It's the video editing that is currently getting the best of me. I'm working on it though! I wil definitely let everyone know when it's up and running. I'm going to do everything I can to get it up by tomorrow.

I went and had lunch with Nate today; we had White Castle burgers (out of the box, there is no White Castle where I live, it's called Krystals.) and sour cream and onion chips. Before I had Asryella (My daughter; I'll do an intro post for her soon) I would go see Nate at work every single day and eat lunch with him. Now it's a special treat. Asryella and I get all dressed up and excited to "go see Daddy!"
Once we got home, she was supposed to go take a nap, but instead she is underfoot while I try to edit these videos. She's always by my side, and I love every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment