Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What a wonderful Wednesday :)

Hello, Friends!

How has your Wednesday morning been so far?

Sorry for being MIA yesterday and missing a post. It was kind of a busy day. I got up in the morning and went to see my parents. The plan was that I would come help my dad stain some picture frames he made for me, but that didn't happen. I ended up spending the entire time there online looking for a hotel to book for when we go to Sea World for my birthday in October. They have vacation packages where you can book your hotel and pay for your tickets in one lump payment, but since Nate is military and gets in for free, I couldn't do it that way. I found that you can't book a hotel for four people and only get three tickets, so I'd have to do the booking and the tickets separately. Alright, no big deal.

My parents are smokers, and since Asryella will be with us, my mom insisted that we get separate rooms. Also not a big deal. In my search I put in that we would like two rooms. TWO rooms. Not very complicated, right? Apparently it is. No matter which hotel it was, whenever I put TWO rooms, it would always give me ONE room with TWO double beds. That's not what I said I wanted! Eventually I got frustrated and had to stop. I might just have to give in and call the hotel personally. I don't understand why things have to be so difficult.

Also yesterday, we got a new entertainment center. I love it. It matches the rest of our furniture and looks fantastic. Plus, it has lots of space to put things, and I LOVE options to organize. Not long after Nate and his friend brought it in, a storm rolled in on us. If you've ever lived in Georgia, visited Georgia, or had to pass through Georgia for any reason at all, you know how unbelievably humid it is here. Sometimes you go outside in the morning and have difficulty breathing because it's so humid. So a good rain storm every now and then is the perfect way to cool things off. Plus, I love the rain. I think it's very calming and cozy. It makes me want to sit inside wrapped up in a blanket. I love it.

I wasn't able to upload the new vlog yesterday, partly because it took so long to edit it, and also because it was very late and would have taken a long time. I didn't really want to stay awake for it to finish, so I just went to bed, and it's uploading now. Let me tell you, I can't understand why it takes an hour or more to upload a video to youtube. You would think that with the number of people who use it, they would have found a way to streamline the process. But, at least it's still a reasonable amount of time.

Asryella has a playdate today! We will be off to see a friend of mine who has a son only a month older than Azzy, and they are too cute together. They never actually play together, but Jamie and I get excited anyway. Hopefully the naps will be over soon and we can hit the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment